Entrepreneurship Development Program
The goal of the program is to provide promising future entrepreneurs of Hungary an opportunity to have a meaningful international training experience, thereby enhancing their contribution to their home country and its development upon their return. Selected participants will be placed in traineeships that further their professional and personal development, provide them with leadership and entrepreneurial acumen, improve their English language acquisition, and help them grow their businesses as they return to their home country.
Who Can Apply?
Graduates of master's programs (MA or MSc) or higher with at least one year of professional experience and promise of future entrepreneurship in any sector of the economy are invited to apply.
Applicants must have pursued studies at a Hungarian accredited university to be eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be Hungarian citizens with permanent residency in Hungary.
- Level of English proficiency must be sufficient to perform in a native English-speaking work environment. Applicants with a minimum documented upper-intermediate English level are encouraged to apply. (Official language certification is a must; see under Application Process.)
- Relatives and immediate family members of HAESF employees and HAESF Advisory Board and HAESF Board members are not eligible to apply.
- Former HAESF participants who returned more than five years ago may apply.
- Spring Traineeships - September 15, 12:00 midnight Application Deadline
- Fall Traineeships - February 15, 12:00 midnight Application Deadline